Welcome to the monthly Stamp N’ Blog Hop. This month’s theme is all about our fabulous Stampin’ Up! In Colours.
You have probably just arrived from Sandra’s blog. I loved her project. I’m Michelle Bryant and I am a demonstrator In the UK. Thank you for dropping by today, I really hope that you enjoy my project.
So I decided to continue playing with the 2020-2022 in colours. They are Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider and Just Jade. There is something about these colours that say bold and modern design. I showed you a clever geometric design on this post http://craftypaper.co.uk/in-colours-geometric-card.
Following on from this I still kept to a theme of squares.
My first card uses very simple 2cm square pieces of cardstock. I decided to soften the design with these gorgeous ‘zentangle’ style butterflies from Butterfly Gala.
My second card uses the square dies from the Stitched Shape dies. I used all four sizes and nested one inside the other before running through the big shot. I then cut the frames in half corner to corner and arranged my design. I finished off my card with part of a sentiment from Well Said and the Adventure die from the Sweet Silhouettes dies.
Once again, thank you for visiting my blog today & i hope that you have found inspiration to create your own project. Please click on the Blog Roll below or the Next Arrow to hop along with the rest of us. Don’t forget when visiting to leave them a little love by way of a comment.
Time to head over to Sandra Herzog’s Blog….
- Vickie Kello – https://vickskraftykreations.com/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-july-in-colours
- Sandra Roberts (UK) https://sandrascraftstudio.com/?p=2850
- Michelle Bryant (UK) – https://craftypaper.co.uk/?p=862
- Sandra Herzog (AT) – https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2020/07/11/stampn-hop-july-2020/
- Annette Elias- De Kijkkast (NL) https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2020/06/een-kleurrijk-kadootje-stamp-n-hop.html
- Gez Carpenter (UK) – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-in-colours.html
- Jenn Charles (USA) – https://bffstampers.com/?p=3922
- Susan Simpson (UK) – https://craftyduckydoodah.blogspot.com/2020/07/2020-2022-in-colours.html
- Mo Rootes (UK) – https://www.crafty-rootes.com/in-colors-for-the-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Narelle Fasulo (Aus) – https://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2020/07/stamp-hop-incolors.html
- Libby Dyson (Australia) https://libbystampz.com/in-colours/
- Sue Allen (Australia) https://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-2020-blog-hop.html
- Kristie Wilson (USA) https://mypaperlife.com/2020/07/10/stamp-n-hop-july-in-colors/
- Caroline Peck (USA) https://sparkleandstamp.wordpress.com/2020/07/10/stamp-n-hop-july-2020-in-colors/(opens in a new tab)
- Vicky Wright – Australia https://wp.me/p4cXCG-5DO
- Sharon Dalton – Australia https://studioshabazcreativeme68.blogspot.com/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-incolors.html
- Jo Blackman – UK https://www.joblackman.com/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-in-colors.html
- Rochelle Laird-Smith https://stampingflair.com/stamp-n-hop-2020-in-colours/
- Jill Chapman – UK https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2020/07/stamp-n-hop-july-blog-hop-in-colors.html
- Nicole Mahler – USA https://sugarandscraps.com/2020/07/10/july-2020-stamp-n-hop-blog-hop/
- Cheryl Taylor – UK https://cheryldiana.co.uk/stamp-‘n-hop-july-2020-blog-hop